On the 8th of February, members of the ProteoBench project will host a seminar from 14:30 – 16:30 in the lecture room on the 15th floor in the Mærsk tower, 7.15.92. ProteoBench is a joint effort to build a community-curated platform for comparison of mass-spectrometry data analysis workflows for proteomics. It is coordinated by EuBIC, the European bioinformatics community for computational mass spectrometry. Come and join us if you want to hear talks given by experts in the field of computational proteomics!
• 14:30: Welcome and introduction of ProteoBench
• 14:45: Robbin Bouwmeester, VIB – Ghent University:DeepLC and transfer learning: A match made in heaven
• 15:00: Viktoria Dorfer, Research Center Hagenberg – University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria: Identifying peptides using MS Ana, a new spectral library search engine
• 15:15: Ralf Gabriels, VIB – Ghent University: Enabling novel and challenging proteomics workflows with MS²Rescore
• 15:30: Break
• 15:45: Henry Webel, CPR – University of Copenhagen: Mass spectrometry-based proteomics imputation using self supervised deep learning
• 16:00: Bart Van Puyvelde, VIB – Ghent University: Acoustic Ejection Mass Spectrometry (AEMS) for ultra-fast peptide quantitation: fact or fiction
• 16:15:Tim Van Den Bossche, VIB – Ghent University: MS²Rescore: a data-driven rescoring tool to reliably boost identification rates in metaproteomics
The ProteoBench meeting and this seminar are supported by an event grant from the Danish Data Science Academy (DDSA).
ProteoBench is a project coordinated by EuBIC
For questions, please reach out to Matthias Mattanovich firstname.lastname@example.org